Our Featured artist today is Paula of Paula's Petal Pastries. She creates unique centerpieces, favors and decor for your special day.
1. Where are you located?
St. Peters, MO
2.Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 27 years old and a stay at home mom to my wonderful 2 year old son! I have a great husband and we are a young and happy family J I have a degree in Communications and a Minor in Dance. I love decorating my house, planning parties, organizing playgroup activities, and just recently being a part of esty!
3. What special things do you create for weddings?
I create unique centerpieces, favors, and gifts.
4. Who or what sparked your interest in making wedding-related items?
I made a 3 tier fresh flower cake for my grandmother’s 75th surprise birthday party and my dad looked at me and said, “You should sell those.” After much research I realized there isn’t anybody out there who specializes in silk floral wedding cakes so………here I am!
5. What is a little known fact, or something unique about your work that is interesting?
All of my cakes are made from floral foam and come to life when I start applying the flowers.
6. If you are married, what’s the one thing you wish you had for your wedding that you didn’t?
7. What is your favorite wedding song?
From This Moment
8. What is your favorite part of the wedding journey?
Shopping for the dress, there isn’t another experience like it!
9. What advice can you share for all the brides getting married this year?
Enjoy yourself because it will go by so fast!
10. What is your perfect honeymoon spot?
11. If you could pick anyone famous that would purchase your items for their wedding, who would they be?
12. If you could choose 1 item from your shop that you wish every bride could have, what would it be?
My rhinestone and glitter cake
13. Links where we can find out more about your work: